What are the two most important things required in a photoshoot? The first one is of course a good photographer and the second is not a materialistic one but is something that will add value to the photos- a perfect POSE.
Yes, a good photo can’t do without a decent pose. Especially when you are wearing traditional attire, the casual poses won’t work. I am aware things get starting haywire once you begin with the process of a photoshoot in a Kurti (particularly because you’re not used to wearing it).
Photo Poses For Girls in Kurti
Well, if you’re not familiar with poses in Kurti, here are some of the best poses you can try out while wearing Kurti.
1. Cross your legs and gently touch your hair with one hand
2. Slightly pop your leg and bring your hands closer
3. Sit with legs crossed and place one hand on a support
4. Keep one leg slightly ahead and place your hand behind the ear
5. Casually pose as if you are walking
6. Move hand along hair and look upwards
7. Snap while positioning your hair
8. Lean against a support
9. Snap while giving a candid smile
10. Sit while placing your hand overhead
11. Place one hand over the waist and the other slightly in the air
12. Cross one leg in front and pop your knee
13. Look up in the sky and wave your dupatta
14. Casually walk facing aside the camera
15. Sit with your legs crossed and place both hands on lap
16. Cross legs and look away from the camera
17. Look down at the floor while placing your hand overhead
18. Place hands on waist
19. One-hand fold pose
20. Sana Grover
View this post on Instagram
With these poses, you’ll definitely slay on Instagram and various other online platforms. What poses did you find the most interesting? Which of the above-listed poses are you going to try? Tell us in the comment section below.
For daily updates on such compelling topics, follow us on our social media handles.