Instagram, the world’s most admired social media platform lets you share your brand name with your followers in no time. Ever since it switched to an algorithm-based feed, users are confused about when they should post to get maximum reach. Well, does timing really matter while posting? To some extent, it does.
Best Time To Post On Instagram On Wednesday
Fresh content is most likely to appear first on your feed and this is because Instagram wants its users to engage with most recent posts.
You can go ahead and find when your followers are most active by navigating straight to your Instagram analytics.
Here’s how to find when your followers are most active:
- Open Instagram business or creator account.
- Go to “Insights”.
- Go to the “Total Followers” tab.
- Scroll down, you’ll come across the “Most Active Times” tab.
- Over there, you’ll see the average times when your followers are most active on Instagram (All the associated data will be displayed in days and hours).
- Click on the hours and you will see the time slot – when the followers are most active.
Down below, in this article, we’ll show you what is the appropriate time to post on Instagram on Wednesday using the data configured from other sources.
The best time to post on Instagram on Wednesday is at 11:00 a.m. However, you can even prefer to post at 5:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Posting during these hours will significantly help boost engagement with your followers.
Here’s what various studies suggest:
- HubSpot: Wednesday: 5 AM, *11 AM – 3 PM
- Sprout Social: Wednesday at 11 AM
- Later: Wednesday: 7 am, 8 am, and 11 pm EST
- Expert Voice: Wednesday: 5:00 a.m.,11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Remember it’s not only timing that will get you engagement and that you should know to optimize your content by creating effective content on your page.
Also, if in case, you’re too busy with your work and can’t manage to post on the said time, relying on a social media scheduling tool would be the best settlement.
That was all about the appropriate timing to post on Instagram on Wednesday. Now that you know how to enhance engagement by posting at the right time, you’ll surely experience a change on your account. Create worthy content, optimize your page, and post at the best time, that’s it! You’ll win the audience in terms of engagement.
Was this article useful? If yes, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and colleagues.